Order Your Tailored Home Care Policies and Procedures Pack
Save Time and Money with Provider Institute
Developing compliant and up-to-date policies and procedures that cover all aspects of your Home Care operations takes considerable time, financial, and human resources investment. So let us do the heavy lifting for you! Our Home Care Policies and Procedures are developed by industry experts and take all current industry reforms into account.
- Develop New Documentation, or Update Existing Policies and Procedures
- Quick & Easy Online Purchase Process
- Documentation Tailored and Delivered Within 3 Weeks*
Find out more below or hit the button to get started with your purchase.
*3 weeks turnaround time begins from the completion of the onboarding process.Build your Pack
Frequently Asked Questions
When choosing Provider Institute to support you with your Aged Care Home Care policies and procedures, you will receive:
- Policies and procedures that are specific to your business and meet the requirements of all Aged Care Quality Standards as they apply to Aged Care Home Care, backed by Provider Institute’s Australia-wide Quality Guarantee!^
- 1-month free access to Provider Institute’s compliance portal, where you can download and tailor the supporting documents you will need to implement your policies and procedures
- A free copy of our Aged Care Application Coaching Workbook.
What happens after my purchase is complete?
When your purchase is complete, your order will be handed over to our Aged Care Home Care Experts, who will commence your project for you. This will involve the following steps:
- You will receive an email shortly after your purchase is complete containing a link to book in an Information Gathering session with one of our consultants
- Your information gathering session will take place via telephone. Please Note: This is when the 3 week turnaround time will commence*
- Development of your Policies and Procedures will begin based on the information supplied
- We will send you your final documents within three weeks.
*3 weeks turnaround time begins from the completion of the onboarding process.
Does this package include ongoing consultation and support?
You can bundle Provider Institute (PIA) Hours with your purchase (the final step when building your package). PIA hours are blocks of hours that allow you to access direct support from Provider Institute’s Consulting team. They are designed to be flexible and to make sure you feel confident implementing your policies and procedures. You can purchase more hours when you need them.
Hours purchased are valid for up to 3 months.
When does the 3 week turnaround time begin?
The 3-weeks turnaround timeframe begins from the completion of the onboarding process, which includes an information gathering session with one of Provider Institute’s Aged Care experts. The 3-week timeframe does not include public holidays and the Christmas shut down period.
What is Provider Institute's 'Quality Guarantee'?
We will represent your business in the best way possible based on the information you provide us, but the Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission will interpret your ability to provide services in its own way. Therefore, the outcome of any audits are not the responsibility of the Provider Institute of Australia. However, should changes be required to your documentation as a result of feedback from an auditor or the Commission, the Provider Institute of Australia will make these changes at no charge. Note that this does not include updates based on changes to Standards or legislation that occur 30 days after your final documents have been received.
I have a few questions before making my purchase. Is there someone I can speak with?
Absolutely! We encourage you to read through our FAQs. If you still have questions, simply Request a Callback from our specialist consulting team. They’ll clear up any questions you have and can help you make your purchase over the phone.