NDIS Provider Registration and Renewal
Save Time and Money
NDIS Provider Registration can be a costly, complex, and timely process. That’s why we’ve developed a time-sensitive and cost-effective solution to your NDIS Provider Registration, NDIS Renewal or NDIS Documentation Update requirements.
- Register, Renew or Update Your Existing Documentation
- Quick & Easy Online Purchase Process
- Documentation Tailored and Delivered Within 3 Weeks*
Follow the steps below to learn more about becoming a NDIS Provider, or hit the button to get started with your purchase.Build Your Pack
Step One — Read the NDIS Provider Registration Guide
For a great snapshot of the industry and the things you’ll need to consider as a provider of disability services in Australia.
Step Two — Use Our VeriCert Tool
Use our free VeriCert tool to determine which Registration pathway you will need to follow.
Step Three — Begin your NDIS registration journey with Provider Institute.
Build your NDIS Policies and Procedures pack to suit your individual requirements and order online.
Step Four — Book in an Information Gathering session
You will receive an email after purchase to book in an Information Gathering session with our expert NDIS consultants. We’ll then tailor your documentation and deliver the final pack to you within 3 weeks*.
*3 weeks turnaround time begins from the completion of the onboarding process.
Frequently Asked Questions
When choosing Provider Institute to support you through your NDIS Registration or NDIS Renewal journey, you will receive:
- Policies and procedures that are specific to your business and meet the requirements of all NDIS Practice Standards that apply to your NDIS service delivery, backed by Provider Institute’s Australia-wide Quality Guarantee!^
- 1-month free access to Provider Institute’s compliance portal, where you can download and tailor the supporting documents you will need to implement your policies and procedures,
- NDIS SmartPlan for Businesses, that will provide guidance on completing the NDIS provider registration and renewal processes, and
- Access to a Self-Assessment Against the NDIS Practice Standards Course (available with your Provider Institute membership) to help you complete the self-assessment that is included in your NDIS registration or renewal application.
What happens after my purchase is complete?
When your purchase is complete, your order will be handed over to our NDIS Registration Experts who will commence your project for you. This will involve the following steps:
- You will receive an email shortly after your purchase is complete containing a link to book in an Information Gathering session with one of our consultants
- Your information gathering session will take place via telephone. Please Note: This is when the 3 week turnaround time will commence*
- Development of your Policies and Procedures will begin based on the information supplied
- We will send you your final documents within three weeks.
Does this package include ongoing consultation and support?
You can bundle Provider Institute (PIA) Hours with your purchase (the final step when building your package). PIA hours are blocks of hours that allow you to access direct support from Provider Institute’s Consulting team. PIA Hours can be used for a range of supports, such as dedicated consultant time, self-assessment review, developing strategic and operational plans, emergency and disaster management plans and risk assessments, and specific advice as you prepare for your registration or renewal audit. PIA Hours are designed to be flexible and to make sure you feel confident going into audit at any time. You can purchase more hours when you need them.
Hours purchased are valid for up to 3 months.
When does the 3 week turnaround time begin?
The 3 weeks’ turnaround timeframe begins from the completion of the onboarding process, which includes an information gathering session with one of Provider Institute’s NDIS Registration experts. The 3-week timeframe does not include public holidays and the Christmas shut down period.
What is Provider Institute's 'Quality Guarantee'?
We will represent your business in the best way possible based on the information you provide us, but the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission will interpret your ability to provide services in its own way. Therefore, the outcome of its assessment is not the responsibility of the Provider Institute of Australia. However, should changes be required to your documentation as a result of feedback from an auditor as part of your NDIS registration, the Provider Institute of Australia will make these changes at no charge. Note that this does not include updates based on changes to Standards or legislation that occur 30 days after your final documents have been received.
I have a few questions before making my purchase. Is there someone I can speak with?
Absolutely! We encourage you to read through our NDIS Registration FAQs. If you still have questions, simply Request a Callback from our specialist consulting team. They’ll clear up any questions you have and help you make your purchase over the phone.